Our objective is to provide our clients and candidates with services that meet and exceed their expectations. When our services do not meet your expectations, we would appreciate your feedback.
1. Please submit your complaint in writing to our management, via:
a. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Letter addressed to:Cast-A-Way Cruise and Resort Hiring Agency
3551 St-Charles suite 218
Kirkland, Quebec, H9H 3C4
2. Within 2 days of receiving your complaint, you will receive an email with the following:
a. Acknowledgment of your complaint
b. A copy of this complaints procedure.
3. Cast-A-Way Cruise and Resort Hiring Agency will investigate your complaint and will do one of the following within 14 days:
a. Send you a detailed reply via email, including suggestions or actions taken to resolve your complaint.
b. Call you to discuss the complaint and possible solutions
4. Within 3 days of receiving our response, please reply indicating if you are satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. (If we do not receive a reply, we will conclude that you are satisfied with the resolution.)
5. We will maintain a record of your complaint along with a description of steps taken to resolve the complaint.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that it is not our policy to contact every candidate who applies with us. We will only contact those who possess the necessary qualifications and work history that our clients are seeking at the time. Resumes and applications are ordinarily kept for a period of two years. Please also note that a pre-screen or interview with Cast-A-Way is not a guarantee of employment.